10/25/11

Collaboration with Paloma's Nest

Paloma's Nest collaboration (Fox Constellation Bowl)
I'm so thrilled I can finally unveil my collaboration with Paloma's Nest! It's been months in the making and coordinating and I'm really pleased with the results. Each Bowl has been stamped with one of my constellation illustrations and the rim is painted with 18k gold leaf that shines beautifully. They're small and delicate and just adorable!
You can buy one of your very own in my shop right now!
Paloma's Nest collaboration (Deer Constellation Bowl)
Paloma's Nest collaboration (Girl Constellation Bowl)
Fox Constellation Bowl
I've been using mine for sorting necklaces and things, ever helpful. (necklace from Windowsill)

9 comments:

  1. Vulpecula is so precious! =) and the little touch of gold along the rim - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collaboration to have been a part of! They look incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're amazing! So beautiful pieces,hard choose one,i wish to have all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Your designs work well on pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful collaboration! They're so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ordered mine!
    Amanda in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete