4/10/13

What's Happening In My Garden

soggy-garden-spring1
Here are some rather soggy pictures of what's happening in my own balcony garden right now. If all of these flowers on my blueberry bush turn into blueberries that would be amazing! I've got some seeds going but this year I've been having serious squirrel problems, they keep digging up containers just as little seedlings are starting to come up! You can see some anti squirrel measures in this first picture; I found those mesh bags that onions come in make great little screens as long as the plants are small.
soggy-garden-spring2
soggy-garden-spring3
soggy-garden-spring5

7 comments:

  1. It all looks great! You're going to have a beautiful garden this year~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. Would you ever consider doing a house tour? Would love to see what your decorating style looks like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to do that. I will try to take some pictures once I have some time to clean up a bit!

      Delete
  3. everything is coming back to life!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a wonderful little garden! We have strawberry bushes at my house, and unfortunately the sugar ants really like those. I love those blueberry blooms. If all of them turn into blueberries you'll have quite an abundance on your hands! Maybe a good excuse to make blueberry scones, or something of the sort :-)

    ReplyDelete